REDSHIFT HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENTs post-acute care services are meant to advance our mission of preserving and protecting the control of community-based hospitals. REDSHIFT provides a wide range of services, including the development and management of long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) and acute rehabilitation programs.
In today’s evolving regulatory environment, LTACHs and acute rehabilitation programs offer an effective operational model that provides phenomenal care while reducing the cost of lengthy hospital stays in acute care environments.
REDSHIFT helps hospitals evaluate their LTACH strategy and move LTACH operations and finances forward for competitive advantage through REDSHIFT Consulting.
Often, we begin together with an Operational Assessment to identify organizational strengths and vulnerabilities.
Our services that we provide:
- LTACH management and operational expertise
- Built-in opportunities to maximize LTACH performance
- Cost-effective discharge option
- Payer alignment strategies
- Clinical alignment for patient transition
- Opportunities for favorable lease and purchased services agreements for the host hospital
- Financial distributions from the new LTACH
- Charity services agreement
- Not-for-profit operating company
REDSHIFT HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT provides services to enhance the ability of LTACHs to serve a growing need while maximizing margins. Our solutions range from Management Services and oversight of day-to-day hospital operations to board advisory services and strategic planning for long-term growth and to meet regulatory and consumer demands over time.
In support of the hospital’s service line strategy and mission to help patients return to a productive life, we help to assess and develop acute rehabilitation programs.